Skip to content
We are a hardware-enabled SaaS technology development company in Denton, Texas bent on building a superpowered IoT platform and service delivery business. We have a quickly growing national, client base presently focused in the area of commercial, real-estate and enterprise applications. While today still an early-stage start-up venture, we are becoming recognized locally as an IoT company who deploys practical technology solutions anchored with well-defined Go-to-Market Applications and Brand execution.
Role: Mid-Level Software Developer, Front-End Focused
We are looking for a full-stack software developer with a passion for front-end UI/UX, but as well who has proficiency with back-end developments. This job is for you if you are excited about building systems and services that are reliable, maintainable, extensible, performant, and well-tested. You take pride in developing, learning and staying up to date on best practices and modern trends in software development.
Key areas of work / expertise:
- Core Technologies
- General Knowledge Base
- Sprint / Backlog Planning
- Backend / database Development
- Cloud Deployment
- Code reviews
- GraphQL API development
- Deployment and testing tools
- 4+ years professional Vue.js, React, or similar experience required
- UI wireframing and design experience required
- Elixir or other Functional Programming language experience beneficial
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with little direct supervision
- Experience with writing and maintaining unit and integration tests
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Process Oriented (i.e. sprints / backlog management)
- Ability to work within a team and to foster teamwork
- Advanced planning, organizational and prioritization skills
- Our company thrives on Superhero themes and we believe in hiring employees with superpowers. What is yours?
- You can accomplish big things with fewer resources than the developer next to you
- Our company is our team sport. Individually you must perform, but we win as a team.
- You are fast thinking and moving but don’t sacrifice quality
- You are reliable, you execute, and take pride in your deliverables
- We push together for excellence but don’t expect perfection
- You are adept in sprinting but want to be part of a long-term mission, which is a marathon.
- Base Salary + Performance Bonus
- Stock Options available
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 100% Remote or Local. US time zones will be given preference.
- Home office is in North Texas, so a potential employee will be given some preference if quarterly visits to the home office can be made.