We are a hardware-enabled SaaS technology development company in the Dallas-Fort Worth area of Texas, bent on building a superpowered IoT platform and service delivery business. We have a quickly growing national, client base presently focused in the area of commercial, real-estate and enterprise applications. While today still an early-stage start-up venture, we are becoming recognized locally as an IoT company who deploys practical technology solutions anchored with well-defined Go-to-Market Applications and Brand execution.
Role: Senior Software Developer: Elixir and SQL Back-end
We are looking for a full-stack software developer with experience building robust Elixir, GraphQL APIs backed by a SQL Database. This job is for you if you are excited about building systems and services that are reliable, maintainable, extensible, performant, and well-tested. You take pride in developing, learning and staying up to date on best practices and modern trends in software development.
Key areas of work / expertise:
● Core Technologies
● General Knowledge Base
● Sprint / Backlog Planning
● Backend / database Development
● Cloud Deployment
● Code reviews
● GraphQL API development
● Deployment and testing tools
● 6+ years professional back-end development
● 2+ years professional Elixir experience required, 4+ years desired
● 4+ years professional SQL experience required
● Experience developing ELT / data pipeline for business intelligence a plus
● Desired experience using Vue.js, Angular, React, etc. also a plus
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with little direct supervision
● Experience with writing and maintaining unit and integration tests
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Process Oriented (i.e. sprints / backlog management)
● Ability to work within a team and to foster teamwork
● Advanced planning, organizational and prioritization skills
● Our company thrives on Superhero themes and we believe in hiring employees with superpowers. What is yours?
● You can accomplish big things with fewer resources than the developer next to you
● Our company is our team sport. Individually you must perform, but we win as a team.
● You are fast thinking and moving but don’t sacrifice quality
● You are reliable, you execute, and take pride in your deliverables
● We push together for excellence but don’t expect perfection
● You are adept in sprinting but want to be part of a long-term mission, which is a marathon.
● Base Salary + Performance Bonus
● Stock Options available
● Flexible schedule
● Paid time off
● 100% Remote or Local. US time zones will be given preference.
● Home office is in North Texas, so a potential employee will be given some preference if quarterly visits to the home office can be made.