StorageDefender is emerging real-estate technology and B2B2C service delivery company in Denton, Texas. Our focus involves deploying retrofittable, subscription-based IoT technology solutions anchored with well-defined point-of-sale and brand activation.
We have a rapidly growing client base presently focused in self-storage applications. While today still an early-stage venture, we consider our work our team sport and live by a culture of high work ethic and strong emphasis caring about our people. We are a high growth IT and Cloud-services company and engage also with local universities.
Role: Customer Success Manager: Trainer & Coach
We are hiring a Customer Success Manager to focus on inspiring and supporting the success of our growing base of business customers. To do well in this role, your superpower must combine the collision of a love of interfacing with facility employees and owners of small businesses, be process-driven, and be creative in the development of best-practices practices to motivate operators to accelerate their success. You are innovative in your thinking with the capacity to connect value propositions to consumers, communicate effectively to internal/external stakeholders and are known to make ideas comes to life. You are energized and passionate about working with people. You are adaptable and enjoy taking responsibility to help us continuously improve our internal and external processes.
Key areas of work / expertise:
- Customer Onboarding
- Working with new customers to acquire information on their facility and operations
- Supporting field operations to plan site installation and integrate into property management software / facility website
- Facility Partner Training
- Training local facility managers and regional management on the StorageDefender solutions, how to use the management portal, and build confidence at selling service to their own customers
- Resourceful & Creative
- Ability to create end-user training collateral
- Basic graphic design & video editing
- Inspiring & Coaching Success of Partners
- Communicating through various channels (phone, email, chat) with our small business reseller partners.
- Communication tracking and follow-up action log
- Inspect facility performance, update them on new features/approaches, diagnose and coach for higher performance, and inspire to action.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Product & Service Knowledge
- Learning and becoming proficient in Company’s product offering in order maximize product positioning.
- Training re-sellers on product
- Possible opportunities to attend tradeshow exhibits
- 3+ years Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
- Proficient in Adobe Creative of equivalent design software
- High school diploma required, BS degree in business / Marketing communications desired
- 3+ year project management experience
- Preferred, supervisory or leadership experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative but also organized in work pursuits
- Comfortable maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Some travel required as this leader determines; potential 10% travel.
- Base Salary + Performance Bonus
- Stock Options
- Health Benefits / 401K
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Remote officing
• Remote Officing with new company HQ locating in Denton Texas to use as desired.