As the economy slows and occupancies decline, storage facility operators are intensifying their focus on operational efficiency in order to maintain profitability. StorageDefender Smart Units have revolutionized the industry, utilizing technology to enhance user convenience, optimize operations, and increase facility profits.
Listed below are the top 5 benefits of our services that we continue to hear from our customers:
- More profit from increased rental rates and new tenant-paid ancillary services.
- Increased visibility and automation for remotely managed properties when combined with StorageDefender Smart Zone monitoring and Smart Locks.
- Strengthened storage unit inventory management via the use of vacant unit monitoring.
- Enhanced operator peace of mind through advanced facility peril protection.
- Energy bill savings due to the monitoring of the HVAC during hot summer days and cold winter nights. By alerting staff of temperature levels, facilities are ensured they are not overpaying in electricity costs.
Businesses embracing Smart Units can gain a competitive advantage over competitors, earn more revenue per unit, and enhance the overall customer experience. By leveraging the power of smart technology, self-storage facilities can position themselves as innovative in an increasingly digital world.
Brook Bland is the Marketing Manager at StorageDefender. Brook graduated from the University of North Texas with a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and is a passionate marketing practitioner.
- In the Spotlight: Paul Broaddus Reveals the Impact of StorageDefender on His Portfolio
- Storage Theft in Saratoga Springs Leaves Small Business with $50,000 Worth of Inventory Lost
- Shining the Spotlight on StorageDefender’s 2023 Employee Excellence Award Winner: Louie Martinez!
- Unlocking Today’s Trends in Self Storage with Scott Zucker and Mark Cieri
- StorageDefender Inc. Announces Chad Cable as Vice President of Operations